Monday, May 28, 2007

Not one picture!

We went to visit April this weekend and I didn't take one picture! I did bring my camera but left my battery at home charging! I know!....Brilliant!

The boys had such a good time! They rode 4 wheelers, went rabbit hunting, swam in a homemade pool, got dirty everyday (and I mean dirty), got sunburned, fed the horse & goat, helped Robert trim trees, operated the tractor (with a little help), and just had a really good time! We really didn't do anything too exciting. Just hung out with the kids. At times it was crazy with 7 kids but what would you expect.

I hope everyone had a good holiday weekend!

5 comments:

Jen Rose said...

I missed you girl! No pictures? You have got to be kidding me! I really did miss you though! It's not the same with you out of town! Glad you guys had fun!

Candace said...

rabbit hunting?!!?!?!

Amber said...

I know!! They just shoot them & leave them for the coyotes!

Brooke said...

Where does April live?

Amber said...

20 miles outside of St. George
Dammeron Valley