

We went to the
Springs Preserve on Saturday. Brian & I were talking about it because we saw something on the news that it was the opening weekend. So we decided to go check it out. It was so cool & the boys had so much fun. There is lots of stuff to do & see. We didn't even see half of it so we are planning on going back again for sure. It is kind of pricey to get in but we got a family annual pass. They have trails too so we thought when it is not so hot that we could go back to do that part of it. Anyways check it out.
3 comments:
Oh, that looks fun. I bet the boys had a blast.
I read about that on my flight this weekend. What an educational mom you are. Crew looks so cute in that picture! Glad you had fun!
We are gonna have to go check that out.
Post a Comment