OOOOH! Hotttt ladies!
you guys are so cute. have fun!
I'm SO excited girl! I'm already thinking all that we can cram in. But in reality, you will be sleeping! :) FYI : Amber told us she didn't want anyone waking up in the night to pee or say they were hungry. I feel like I'm on lock down!
how fun!poor crew hope he's better!i LOVE your new title thingy!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
OOOOH! Hotttt ladies!
you guys are so cute. have fun!
I'm SO excited girl! I'm already thinking all that we can cram in. But in reality, you will be sleeping! :)
FYI : Amber told us she didn't want anyone waking up in the night to pee or say they were hungry. I feel like I'm on lock down!
how fun!
poor crew hope he's better!
i LOVE your new title thingy!!
Post a Comment