Thursday, March 30, 2006

Boys

I love my boys!! Anything can be turned into a gun, knife, sword, or any type of weapon. When I was blow drying my hair this morning Carson asked me what the blow dryer was. So I said "It is a blowdryer." He got mad at me and said, "NO It's a hair gun!" The things that they think of. It is like it is always on their mind. I will never understand.
I played hide and go seek with them last night. It was the funniest thing. Tanner was so funny because when he counts he kind of gets stuck when it comes to 13 -14 -15 -16. He gets all confused. Then he always forgets the part Ready or not here I come! So he counts and then yells "What do I say again?" If a light is off in a room he will not go in there. And then the next time when it is my turn to count he always goes and hides in the last place that I hid. They are always hiding together & they always giggle and it gives them away. It was so fun.
Carson woke up this morning in a grumpy mood. He asked where we were going. So I told him that we had to take Tanner to school today & he said "NO we are going to monster trucks." I wonder if he had a dream about them.
The more I think about it I know that I have made the right decision to stop working. It is just a scary thing. But I am excited to devote more of my time to the boys. I get to play and have more fun!!

1 comment:

Candace said...

How funny! Your boys are so cute. They make me laugh because they are such BOYS!

I'm so glad your going to have more time with them. Not sure why I'm so stinkin' excited for you...but you know...I love you. that's why.