I had a great time on my birthday getaway. We did lots of hanging out, scraping & laughing. I love laughing with those girls! They are fun.
When I came home & walked into the house Brian had the leaf blower INSIDE the house! I almost died. I tried to be nice & just ask what he was doing. He said he made it much better. I'm not sure what it looked like before that but it was really clowdy when I walked in. And it stunk like lawn mover gasoline smell. I hate that smell. Brian said just to light some candles & it would go away. Anyways-- I am grateful to him for all the work he did around here while I was gone & taking care of the boys at the same time. I'm sure it was not easy at times. We only have a little bit more scraping up of thin set & then will be ready to start laying the wood. I just have to remember that it will be worth it in the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment