Monday, April 03, 2006

Time change

Can I just say I hate this time change. We slept in till 8:30 this morning and I have been dragging all day. I can't wait for bedtime! I have been looking at the clock all day & it is throwing me off. I know that once we get used to it I will love it but it is just hard to adjust. Wonder what it will be like tomorrow when Tanner has to get up and be ready for school by 9:00.
My house is finally coming back together. Brian finished the baseboards & brought in the couch and chairs. I love the wood. It is really hard to keep clean. But at least it is dark & will somewhat cover that up. I feel like it makes the rooms look bigger. The boys are having fun running and sliding with their socks on everywhere.
Not a very exciting day around here. I am going to try & talk the boys in a haircut. They always freak out on me & ask for grammie to cut it. So we shall see. Maybe fold some laundry that is laying on my bedroom floor. And then hopefully bed!!

1 comment:

Candace said...

I hear ya about the time change.