Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Let's see.....

where do i begin. My floor is almost done. Just a little bit more needs to be laid in the hallway. We will pick up the baseboards tomorrow. Then they will need to be painted. Speaking of painting-- I painted the hallway the same khaki color that is in my livingroom. Then touched up the yellow paint because it was really dingy & dirty looking. Well after it dried I realized that I had them mix semi gloss instead of eggshell. So basiclly I had to paint over the whole wall. Hopefully Saturday the baseboards can be installed and my furnitre can all be put back where it belongs.
Our digital camera is missing???? We cannot find it. Also $100 bill. They were both on top of Brian's safe & now they are not there. We traced back to the last time they were used & then put back but can't figure this out. The only thing we can think of is that our garage door has been broken for awhile & maybe it was someone who was not invited in!! Scary weird feeling!
Work has been putting some major stress on me. I think I have decided to give my two week notice. It is kind of crazy to think of not working. But I have to do something. It is not fair to the boys or Brian. I am not very pleasant to be around at times. Since making the decision I have felt peaceful with it. I just need to write my letter to Dr. Manning & give it to him. (I can do this right??) I will just have to figure something else I can do from home to make a litte extra money.---but what? I know that in doing this I will have way more time with my family & we will be blessed.

No comments: