He is so big. I can't belive that he is 5 already. Time files. We had a family dinner at moms last night. He had so much fun. Playing with all of his cousins and of course the presents. The Grave Digger I think was the hit from dad & mom. He has been so good all day playing with all of his new toys. I ordered Kids Bop 9 for one of Tanner's presents & it just came in the mail today. He can't wait to listen to it.
Well my house is still a mess. I don't like living on cement floors. I feel like I can't walk around barefoot. I always have to have shoes on. I think we are going to attempt to start on the wood tonight. We will see what time Brian gets home. I think I have high hopes. I just want it to be done so I can put everything back where it belongs & I can clean really good. I just hate living like this.
1 comment:
I bet Tanner is so cute right now. I can't believe he's 5 already! He's such a sweet kid.
Candace
Post a Comment