Saturday, March 04, 2006

Weekend plans

It is demolition weekend around here. We moved all the furniture in the living room out into the garage and ripped out all the carpet in there and in the hallway. Man was that carpet disgusting. Especially in the hallway. This weekend's project will be the tile. That is going to be the hardest and dirtiest. We will have to wear shoes all the time around here. Carson woke up this morning and wouldn't walk on the concrete. But he will if he has socks on! The boys are so excited. Brian just gives them a hammer & they are happy!
I am leaving later this afternoon. Jen & Susie are taking me away for my b-day. We are going to stay at Susie's moms house in Canaraville (sp??) in Utah. We are going to scrap & just relax and have fun. I feel bad leaving Brian with the boys and this huge project. But he said he doesn't mind. I already did my share. Not sure what exactly that was but--ok. I'm sure they will be fine. This is the kind of stuff they like to do together. Work!

No comments: