Saturday, March 05, 2011

On Tuesday......
Wyatt and Claire came over to play.
I put Greyson down for a nap. I sat at the kitchen table to do my work.
I was at the table so I could hear the kids in the backyard.
The silding glass door was open and they were having a good time.
Crew came in and went into the bathroom. I didn't even look up.
But now I think he went in there to try and wash his hands.
When he went back outside he shut the door.
I told him to leave it open but he did not listen.
So a few minutes went by and I couldn't see them.
I went out the back door and yelled for them and they were on the side of the house.
I heard all this banging. (they threw the spraypaint cans down)
When I went around the corner this is what I saw.....

I was so mad!!!!
I think my neighbors heard me.
I told them that they were very bad and did they know what they just did?
Did they know what that is called?
I said more stuff too. I think they were scared.

So after I calmed down (Cause really it was my fault for leaving the paint out.) I let them come out of the room. I made them say sorry and tell me that they will never do that again.

I think Crew was feeling the guilt cause a couple days later he asked me, "Mom, am I still in BIG trouble?"

2 comments:

Britta said...

I totally understand how you felt that day. I think I would've done the same thing. I'm so sorry!

They didn't even draw anything cool either, just scribbles.

Jen Rose said...

Ahhh man. That sucks so bad! At least crew is so stinkin cute.....you can't stay mad at him for long!