
Friday was a busy day. Kim & Alex got married!!! It was a busy day filled with the sealing, pictures, ring ceremony, family dinner and reception.
I didn't even have my camera out most of the time. I only took a few pictures and that was ok with me cause I knew everyone else was taking lots.

Kim's dress was so pretty! And so was she!

Greyson in his new suit. He looked so cute!


Brian leaving his advice. He had a lot of advice to give. haha!

Kim dancing with the girls. My boys were so worn out that night and the next morning. They had so much fun and were actually dancing too.

Some of the kids taking a break and eating their ice cream.
This was such a fun day and a fun party. It couldn't have been any better.
So happy for Kim & Alex.
3 comments:
Congrats KimDuke! Those pictures are amazing! ha! It was such a fun wedding and the happy couple DID look awesome! I love Kim!
That looks like it was a fantastic day! Love Greyson in his new suit- so cute!!
I love Greysons new suit! Such a fun day! Thank you for all your help!
I can't wait to read Brians Advice! haha
Post a Comment