Wednesday, February 23, 2011

4 wheeling

Monday was President's Day which meant no school for the kids.
So we made a responsible decision & Brian called into work.
We went to the dunes and went riding with a couple friends.


Greyson was happy and so in love! He kept making motor noises. It was so cute.

Tanner had a blast riding all by himself and Carson took his turn too.
He was a little nervous and even fell off once! But he did good and had fun.


Crew had fun on the little battery operated 4 wheeler, playing in the dirt and throwing rocks.



Greyson was happiest just eating dirt!!





3 comments:

Jen and Amber said...

Oh Im so glad you had fun! (and responsible). I am cracking up at crews goggles! And I'm loving the dirt!

Jen Rose said...

Why do I do that?

Cherine said...

hahaha That was funny Jen...any way so grown up of you. Good decision :)