* Tanner told me that when I went to dinner for my birthday I didn't look like a 35 year old. He said I looked 20 something. I said "really?!?" then he said "yeah it was cause that dress you were wearing." I told him thank you.....but it was a shirt.
* I went to Tanner's class today to take a birthday treat. You should have seen all the kids. They all kept asking if I was Tanner's mom. It was so cute. Not sure if Tanner was embarassed or not. This one kid asked me if I was his mom and then when I said yes.....he said "oh! I thought you were his sister." haha!
* Carson has been reading so well lately. He reads all the signs when we are driving. So now Crew's new thing is to ask what street we are on. The other day when we were driving he asked what street the sign said. I said "Lamb". He said "oh, like Mary had a little lamb?"
1 comment:
haha about Tanner! You totally look like you are in your 20's! And not because of your shirt!
Post a Comment