Sunday, March 27, 2011

Monster Jam 2011

Monster Jam 2011 I don't even have anything new to say. We had a great time. We went to the pit party and walked around to see all the trucks. The boys each got to buy something. $75.00 later everyone was happy. We took Greyson with us and he was so funny. He kept making truck noises. But he was such a beast. He would not stay in his stroller. He wanted to run around. So we stayed for a couple hours and went home to take naps. We also made some phone calls to find a babysitter for him. We did not know what we were thinking when we thought we were going to take him with us to the races. That would have been a nightmare. So we found someone and it all worked out better.
Carson's favorite truck is still El Torro Loco. He had the drivers sign his hat at the pit party. He was pretty excited about that.


Tanner's favorite is still Nitro Circus & Max D.

Nitro Circus did a back flip during his freestyle that was pretty awesome. Tanner can't stop talking about it.


Crew's favorite truck is Monster Mutt.


We had such a fun time. Crew kept asking questions about the race. I don't think that he could remember last year. He was so happy & excited when it finally started. He lasted till about 9:30 and he fell asleep on me.


We had great seats this year. I was just happy to be there. I love to be there with my boys. I love everything about it. Well I think you already knew that.


I can't wait for next year!!

2 comments:

Brad and Leslie said...

Sounds like everyone at MT had fun this year! Nitro Circus is my fav, too - just for the record...

Jen Rose said...

Oh dang. I'm gonna have to come along one year. Just for the entertainment of your boys! Glad you had fun!