Friday, April 01, 2011

I want to get pass this stage: *teething. * bottle drinking. (just at bedtime) * climbing. * into everything! nothing is safe. * yelling at me or anytime you don't like something or when you want something that someone else has or that you can't have - you get the idea? BUT at the same time.....I really don't! Because I love when.... * you bring me your shoes cause you want to go outside. * you hear the laundry room door open and you know daddy is home. * you give loves. you put your head on us and make the cutest noises. * you run with your arms behind your back. (I hear there is a funny story of when dad was little - remind us to tell you someday.) *you make the cutest dog and cat noises. * you love to be chased. * you tuck your hands into your stomach when you are being held. * you wave bye to everyone. (even people we don't know in the parking lot) I love you right now and this stage. I always want to remember it.

2 comments:

Britta said...

That was a sweet post. I remember when my kids were that age. I miss it....sometimes ;)

Jen Rose said...

Oh Greyson! He is a wild child and I love every ounce of him!