* went shopping for a birthday gift for the little girl next door. (We have known these neighbors since before Tanner was born.) Why do I always have such a hard time picking out gifts for girls? Well as we were walking up and down the girl aisles and not finding anything. Tanner said "why do girls like this stuff?" I just had to smile and I said "I dunno."
* I got really sick last Friday thru Sunday. I was put on an antibiotic. I had a really bad sore throat. I mean really bad. I would show everyone that would look at the back of my throat with a flashlight. I even tried to take a picture on my cell phone. No one could believe it. Then on top of it I had a fever, chills and body aches. Thanks to my mom and Brian who helped me so much.
* Then to top it off I have had computer problems all week. I think that for me is worse then car problems. So annoying. Still not fixed. But hopefully soon. Thanks to my mom's laptop so I can get my work done. It has for sure saved me.
* Found out that our grass is going to cost more then we were quoted. A lot more! I am kinda sick about it. Only because i so ready for that to be done. Well now we start saving.
* Check this out if you haven't already seen it. I love that Heather brings her camera. She is always capturing the best pictures. This sunday was no different then any other sunday. It was a good time. For sure.
* Tanner lost his 3rd tooth. It fell out at school. He went to the nurse and he got a mini treasure box to put it in. Oh and the tooth fairy forgot the first night. She came while he was at school the next day. He got $3.00.
* We had plans to go out of town for the weekend. Just Brian & I. That won't be happening now. Need to save our money! But we have a list of things that need to get done around here plus a surpirse for the boys. Hopefully that will all work out. Will share later.
4 comments:
sometimes they think the tooth fairy forgot but "really" the money gets lost in the pillow case or behind the bed....so while they are telling me how sad they are that the tooth fairy forgot we walk out to my purse. then i decide to help them look. and then thats when it shows up. surprise... get what i'm saying. :) haha. yeah. i forget that much.
A suprise for the boys? Do I even know this one?? Please do share. Call me in the morning. Sorry about your grass. Really sorry. But, JUST BE is about to explode so...you'll have the money. No worries!
Sorry you were sick. Probably the hardest thing ever is when mom is down and out. Glad you are feeling better. Good luck with the grass thing. Money makes me sick. Happy day for you sista!
If you ever need "girl" ideas again, call me. There are ten granddaughters on my side so we are always buying crazy girl stuff for parties. Our latest favorite has been hula hoops. Girls love 'em.
Post a Comment