We went to visit our friends in Dammeron Valley. (right outside of St. George)
Just me and the boys. Brian was on call so he couldn't come.
I stayed up way to late that night chatting with April.
I paid for it the next day.
It was ok though. I haven't seen her in a long time.
The kids just ran around and entertained themselves.
They played really well with eachother.
Tanner & Wyatt were busy building a tree house.
We were really surprised when they finally came to get us to look at it.
They did a good job. We just were not sure about how sturdy it was.
The sheep kept getting out so that was the main reason they built the tree house.
They wanted to spy on the goat to see how it was escaping!
It was a really quick trip. We left Sunday morning to come home.
We wanted to spend some time with Brian for Father's Day.
I think Greyson was the happiest to be home. He was so excited. It was cute.
The boys gave Brian all of their cards and presents they made at school.
Carson made him a coupon book.
Tanner's card made me smile. It said:
My Dad Rocks!
My Dad is as strong as a rock.
My Dad is as brave as a knight.
My Dad is as smart as a scientist.
My Dad is as nice as a pillow.
My Dad Rocks!
I love you Dad.
Happy Father's Day!
Love,
Tanner


5 comments:
so cute.
Wouldn't it be nice to live out in the country and not worry about your kids playing out front, oh yeah, except when you wanted to go to Target real quick, then it wouldn't be so nice.
Glad you had fun.
i love quick trips... especially to see friends you don't get to see too often. glad you had fun!
Tanner Rocks!! He must get it from his Dad! Glad you had a nice time with your friend!! I was sad that you weren't able to come up while I was in Vegas, maybe next time I will plan a little more in advance and your boys won't get sick :)
glad you had fun. I sure missed you! And, Tanners card....so funny! nice as a pillow. hmmmm.
hey thats funny, we were up there too. we went and saw Tarzan on Friday and then saturday we went to Dammeron to pick up a friend of Jakes to go swimming with us. Hope you had fun. I havent seen April in Years. wow.
Post a Comment