I think I jinxed myself!
I talk all the time about how Greyson sleeps all through the night.
Well recently he has decided that he wanted to wake up at the crack of dawn.
Really?
Why now?
I think it is me.
I jinxed myself.
Aghhh!!!!
I just really want to sleep all the way till my alarm goes off at 5:45am.
Is that too much to ask?
But I think he is teething.
I don't see or feel anything.
But he is drooling all over the place.
His shirt is always wet.
And he constantly has something in his mouth.
He will only play under his little toy for just a little while.
Then he flips over to his belly.
After a few minutes of that he is screaming and wants up.
So I hold him.
This is not good.
He always wants to be in my arms.
This is not good when I need to get my work done.
He is starting to grab all my papers, pen, keyboard and anything else he can get his hands on.
It is really hard to type with one hand.
I guess this is just his stage that he is going thru right now.
I have to tell myself that he will outgrow this.
I just want him to go back to sleeping all night!
Is that too much to ask?

2 comments:
yes, you totally jinxed it- there is something freakish about the blog, as soon as you post a child's accomplishment, they do a complete turn around. i will NEVER tell the world again when my baby sleeps through the night (although 11 months isn't all that remarkable) or when they are potty trained! sorry! maybe your latest post will turn things around- I hope!! 5:45 really isn't asking all that much!!!
i do love how you post so much about greyson, he maybe the 4th, but he's just as important and loved and awesome as the ones who have come before!
you're such a great mom!
I agree with Chanel...you are a great mom! Sorry about Greyson. It's just a stage and you have to remember you had this stage with every other one of your kids. You just forgot. and soon you will forget about Greysons stage.
Post a Comment