Why does this baby need to wake up at 5:30? It always happens on the days that I don't go to the gym. My alarm doesn't even go off at that time. I don't understand!!
Why do the parents not know how the drop off system works at the school? Don't they know that they need to pull over to the curb to let their kids out so they don't hold up the rest of traffic? I just want to honk at them all and tell them that they are doing it wrong. I mean it is almost the end of the year. You would think that it would be more smooth. But no!
Why doesn't anyone blog anymore these days? I don't understand what is so great about facebook??
Why does Greyson have to weigh so much? He is killing my back!
Why can't I have a money tree? I promise I would take really good care of it!
Why doesn't my printer work now?
Why can't school just be out? I am ready to be done with our school schedule. We need some time to chill!

10 comments:
hi...i totally feel your pain at the school...but your nicer than me, my thoughts about what to say to people are a little meaner ;)
funny about your blogging "why", we talked about that at dinner the other night. so ya...what is soooo great about fb?????
cute baby by the way!
i'm ready for school to be out too. yes indeed.
those are GREAT questions. especially the fb and $tree! greyson is such a cute lil chunk!!!!
Jen Sedillo wants to have a facebook anonymous. like alcoholics do. Funny. I hate that people don't blog anymore. it's so sad. Greyson is so chubby and so freakin cute. even at 5:30 right?? That school situation is CRAZY! I have been there with you and it is out of control! Sorry!
This is great Amber....I think you took every complaint (except a heavy baby) right out of my mouth. I dont understand parents at school, it makes me so mad. It should not take 10 minutes to get half way around the circle. And that Greyson is so stinken cute, anytime you want me to hold him for you give me a call, I would love to snuggle him :)
Ahhh! I hate the drop off. Does it really have to be that hard! The middle lane is for moving!!! Totally!
Hey I blog when I get a chance. People just never leave comments ;) FB is just an easy way to say hey I am alive. I FB because you know family of ours don't blog and it is the only way to keep up because the chumps won't call...
Hi my name is Cherine and i am a FB aholic...;)
I would totally blog if I could remember my password! lol. Miss ya girl!
I'm with you on the school drop off and pick up.(and so is Clint) And the money tree would be nice, even I would keep that alive. Blogs ARE much better than fb. You're welcome to read my blog anytime, if you don't already.
I'm ready for school to be out too, and for the 9 mo. schedule.
Great ?'s. Have a good day!
Yeah I am soo with you on many of those, especially the blogging one! So frustrating! It's like they all decided it wasn't cool anymore, front runners!!! :) At least we have each other :) LOL
Post a Comment