Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Memorial Day weekend

We didn't have any big plans for the weekend. 
But we stayed pretty busy.  
This is how it went. 

We worked on the backyard. Well Brian did.  With his big helper Crew.



We are getting closer and closer to being done! WOO HOO!!! 
We had Melissa's boys over and had lots of fun.
Went to the park.
Was wishing we had a pool to jump into.  It was kinda warm.
Had a couple sick boys on Sunday.  Only went to sacrament meeting.
Welcomed a new baby to our family.  (Melissa and Tony had their 3rd boy.)  He is so cute.
I already forgot that Greyson was once that little.  It really does go by TOO fast!
We went to visit some friends who are moving out of town.  The kids went swimming.
We said our goodbyes. 
Then we went to a BBQ at Dr. Paul's house.
And went swimming again.
Tanner was brave and kept jumping off.
He was loving the slide too!

And how could i forget?  We ate too! :)
Some of us more then others.

2 comments:

Jen Rose said...

oh fun! I love that picture of Greyson! He is getting so chubby! I want to just eat him up! Hooray for your backyard! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see it all done! Glad you guys had fun swimming....sorry you had to say bye to Monica!

chanel said...

i saw that pool pict and thought that was YOUR new back yard! whoa! i guess catching babies you make a nice living?!?!
so much fun!! i want to go swimming- or sinking at this point.