Tuesday, June 15, 2010

On Saturday we decided to surprise the boys. 
We watch this show on the History channel called Pawn Stars. 
It is filmed here in Vegas at a pawn shop on Las Vegas Blvd. 
Well the boys are always asking if we can go.  
We kept it a secret. 
They wanted to know so bad where we were going.
They all took their guesses.
This is was us on the drive there.

Brian & I had fun messing with them.
It went kinda like this:
A: How long do you think it will take for us to get there?
B:  I don't know.  It depends on how much snow there is.


B:  Did you pack enough food and water?
A: Yeah I think so.

B:  No really....we are dropping you guys off with a babysitter and me & mom are going to go out and ride the 4 wheeler. 

Tanner would just laugh at us and say "you guys are lying!"
Then we would just laugh.


They never guessed.  So we ended up telling them. 
They thought it was cool.
It was a small shop and kinda crowded.
The boys recognized some things for sell that were on episodes that we watched.
It was fun!

2 comments:

Jen Rose said...

I can just hear Tanner now.... you guys always get them going about going out without them!! Funny! I'm glad you guys had fun!

Cherine said...

You guys are funny! Cute pictures by the way!