Friday, August 28, 2009

We survived our first week of school!
Carson is sad that he can't go to school all day like Tanner.
And Crew has asked several times this week at random times....."where's tann?"
I have to keep reminding him that he is at school.


This has been our after school schedule. We have stuck to it & it has been really nice! :)

3:30-4:30 Eat snack/Homework
4:30-5:30 Play
5:30-6:00 Dinner/clean up
6:00-7:00 Play
7:00 Come in & shower
7:30 Snack/read books/get ready for bed
8:00 Bed time

We will have to adjust this when it starts to get dark earlier but for now this is what we are doing. It is written down & I don't get any complaints from them yet.



Carson & Crew eating a snack.
Their choice was oreos & milk!

4 comments:

Heather said...

hip hip hooray for schedules!

Jen Rose said...

I love your schedule! That is awesome!

Cherine said...

Good schedule. I like that picture of the boys. Carson cracks me up!

Marylin said...

Such a smart Mom you are!! I really should write ours down so there is no discussion!! Have I told you lately how cute your boys are!!??!!