* What would I really do with a little girl. Jen reminded me this..... What would I do when we were driving/traveling & this sweet little girl had to go to the bathroom. She would NOT be able to use the water botttle!
* I need some baskets. I lost out on my chance for Kim to bring some from IKEA when she comes home.....now that she moved to Cedar. Is anyone up for an IKEA trip?
* We went up to Mt. Charleston on Wednesday for a few hours. The D's were camping & we just went up for a few hours to play.
It's going to be nice when we go camping in a few weeks! The boys can't wait.


* I really need school to start. It is going to be nice to get into a routine & schedule for everyone.
I really, really need school to start!!!!
3 comments:
Very true about not peeing in a water bottle. Oh an hey there is an IKEA here in Texas. Come on out. Haha!
What would you do with a girl? I often ask myself the same...Pink is way overated! :) School has been a good thing, if even for the structure that my boys do very well!
I am cracking up about the water bottle! I love that! And, i am ALWAYS up for an ikea trip! :)
Post a Comment