(Tanner 3rd grade--Carson kindergarten)The first day of school was good.
Everyone was in a good mood and excited.
Carson didn't want his picture taken.
Crew wanted to get in the picture with his doggie.
Carson liked his teacher & said he made a new friend. But he forgot it after school.
He got mad at me because I was asking him too many questions.
I guess I was just excited for him!
He said that he wished he could go to school all day like Tanner.
Tanner had a good day. He likes his teacher too.
He has a few kids in his class that he already knew.
He is excited that he gets to learn cursive this year.
I think this is going to be a good year!
We even have an after school schedule & I have a feeling that it is going to help things around here. We will see!
Everyone was in a good mood and excited.
Carson didn't want his picture taken.
Crew wanted to get in the picture with his doggie.
Carson liked his teacher & said he made a new friend. But he forgot it after school.
He got mad at me because I was asking him too many questions.
I guess I was just excited for him!
He said that he wished he could go to school all day like Tanner.
Tanner had a good day. He likes his teacher too.
He has a few kids in his class that he already knew.
He is excited that he gets to learn cursive this year.
I think this is going to be a good year!
We even have an after school schedule & I have a feeling that it is going to help things around here. We will see!
7 comments:
I'm so glad the kids had a good day! They are little handsome devils! I am loving your schedule!
So good! Things have gone very smoothly for us too and I am also working on my "schedule".
Love the cute picture. I swear I have the most handsome nephews. Oh and tell me your schedule.
My kids get mad at me too for asking too many questions. Who does Tanner have as teacher? Calvin has Mrs. Gilbert. I'm glad the first day went well for you.
you have some very cute boys! I love Carsons hair!
carson looks so old! send crew over here when you need some "mommy" time!
Gotta love those boys! They are growing up!!!
Post a Comment