You are the best "boy mom" ever! I think you have it all down by now! We can go on some great trips soon! Brian at home with all 4 boys....love it! Congrats!
why change when you have perfected the art of being a boy mom? I am excited for you. I am excited to have yet another nephew! and at least we all know he will be cute!! or should I say we all know he will look just like Brian!! I love you!!!
I was so with you up until 14 months ago. I love having boys and the priesthood they will once have and share with their families was always my driving point. while I love my girls to death boys are just me. I think the same goes for you too. Who knows Brian might want another in a few years. HaHaHaHaHaHaHa. I think I'm still laughing. Congrats. I hope you know how much those boys needed you. love ya
I'm sorry the needle didn't work. I think you are the cutesy boy mom ever, you do it better than anyone I know. Maybe you just needed to have this boy first cause heavenly father knew if he gave you that little girl now you'd be done and that sweet little boy just needs to be part of your family. Congrats I know he will be just a cute as the rest!!!
13 comments:
Oh, my. :)
I'm excited for you! He's going to be every bit as adorable as your other boys! Congratulations, and just know "the D's" love you!
I think Jill said it all! :) It takes a special woman to raise all those boys!!!
hey amber you know that i will still babysit for you!!! and i think u will have a great life with him!!!!
Congrats! Just think, Fathers and Sons will be the best quiet weekend for you every year :)
You are the best "boy mom" ever! I think you have it all down by now! We can go on some great trips soon! Brian at home with all 4 boys....love it! Congrats!
You must have crazy 'boy mom' talent, Amber. They are lucky...
why change when you have perfected the art of being a boy mom? I am excited for you. I am excited to have yet another nephew! and at least we all know he will be cute!! or should I say we all know he will look just like Brian!! I love you!!!
I was wondering when you were going to find out. Congrats!
I was so with you up until 14 months ago. I love having boys and the priesthood they will once have and share with their families was always my driving point. while I love my girls to death boys are just me. I think the same goes for you too. Who knows Brian might want another in a few years. HaHaHaHaHaHaHa. I think I'm still laughing. Congrats. I hope you know how much those boys needed you. love ya
I tried to jinx the situation...but I knew it was a boy deep down. Like you said tho...boys are awesome! And you are a great boy mom!
I'm sorry the needle didn't work. I think you are the cutesy boy mom ever, you do it better than anyone I know. Maybe you just needed to have this boy first cause heavenly father knew if he gave you that little girl now you'd be done and that sweet little boy just needs to be part of your family. Congrats I know he will be just a cute as the rest!!!
Looks like a foot to me!
Post a Comment