2nd....We have had a huge response from people on etsy just buying these up. Check them out. You will know what it is if you have seen the movie UP.
So you know where I will be at tomorrow....the post office!!!
3rd....We leave for girl's camp on Wednesday. I don't think I need to say anything else. I will be busy for the next couple of days. So I will be back to blogging next week!!
6 comments:
Cute blog! I love that you're pregnant...love the pins...love the post office runs... but am sad you're leaving to camp!
Good luck at camp. At least Brian will be with you!!!
ok so seriously, I saw you the other day and you didnt even tell me. Holy crap. I am so excited for you. Congrats. I guess I should read blogs more often. It would update me. And your going to girls camp. Are you crazy?
I found out when we were on our trip last weekend! Nonna spilled the beans! Congrats--I hope it's a girl, too! Cute post about Carson. I am just getting caught up, since we were on the road. Have fun at Camp, hope everything goes smooth and that you stay safe with that little baby!
look at all those little envelopes. congrats on 100 sales! i'm so excited for you guys.
i wish i knew what the grape soda things was about, guess i better see the movie- seems like a really cute thing!
and hello, you don;t get out of camp??? man you are one SUPER leader! have fun!
Post a Comment