Went and had an ultrasound done on tuesday.It is estimated that I am 8 weeks.
Carson & Crew had to come with me.
We hadn't said a thing to them yet.
Well now they know.
We were going to wait a little longer before we spread the news but
you know how kids are.
So now it is time that everyone knows!
We heard the heartbeat.
And on the way home I asked Carson if he was excited.
He said "Well not really excited because when they are little they can't really play with me. All they do is cry" then he said "what are we going to name it?" And "I hope it is a girl."
I said "yeah that would be fun."
He has been carrying the picture from the ultrasound folded up in his little pocket.
And then he drew this picture for me.
Well really he said it was for all my friends.
He was drawing the same thing on 11 pieces of paper. (according to him that is how many friends I have)
Then I had to write on each one....
Maybe it's a baby girl or maybe it's a baby boy.
then he folded each one up and sealed the envelopes.
24 comments:
Whoo hoo!! I'm excited I no longer have to keep that secret in. I'm soooo excited for you...and I'm totally sending girl vibes your way! (Carson's drawing is too cute)
Congratulations! Carson is so flipping cute.
Wahoo!! How exciting! Congrats!!!!
Congratulations!!! How exciting...can't wait to find out what you are having. I'll send my girl vibes towards you too:)
I feel the same as Jen. Now I don't have to be hush hush. I am so EXCITED!
That Carson he's a funny fella.
I'm so happy for you guys.
It's gotta be a girl for pete sakes.
that is the cutest story.
I AM SO EXCITED... I want to have a parade and throw confetti in the air!!!
GIRL!~GIRL!~GIRL!
Everyone say it with me...
GIRL!~GIRL!~GIRL!
I am thrilled for you! Carson is a sweetie
amber... how exciting for you and your family! congratulations!! that's so fun!!
congratulations! that is some exciting news. :)
Congratulations! That is exciting. I hope you are feeling well. :)
aw . . . awesome! Congratulations, Amber.
I love Carson! Im trying my hardest to send you girl vibes!! I tried to send myself girl vibes and got Talan! Ha! Congrats! Im so excited for you!!
Hahahaha! I love it! Kids make us mom's do the funniest things. Congratulations!!!
Congrats Amber! Brittney just told me today so I had to come over and comment! I have the attachment to the stroller so you can put a car seat on it. I will send it your way.
Sweet. I think it is the year for girls...or at least that would be cool wouldn't it? Just think of the craft get-togethers we could have! (boys have cute stuff too though)
Congratulations! I will definently send you some girl vibes. Carson's reaction is so cute. Boy or girl atleast you know that baby will be cute :)
I love Carson! and is it bad..I can't tell which one was the boy or girl in his picture!? that was such a sweet post with his reaction. Congrats and I hope you feel better!
Congratulations Amber. How exciting!! Babies are such a blessing and everyone should experience having a girl, don't you think? Although, boys ARE wonderful. :)
My kids were so excited this morning when I told them. I'm so happy for you!
WOW YAY!!! Congratulations!!!! a new baby is soooooo fun! i'll cross my fingers girl, but another sweet boy like yours would be just as special! you just need some hair bows & ruffle butts in your life!!! ;)
carson is adorable!!!
Congratulations Amber!!!! How exciting!!!!
Congrats!Congrats!Congrats! I am so excited for you Amber! You have such a cute family, it will be great to see one more added in!
Post a Comment