
This kid has been fighting me to take naps.
I need him to still take naps.
How can I get him to understand this??
I found him one day around 4:00 under the boys bed.
And then the next day he fell asleep at 6:30 at the table while eating dinner.
I need him to still take naps.
How can I get him to understand this??
I found him one day around 4:00 under the boys bed.
And then the next day he fell asleep at 6:30 at the table while eating dinner.
8 comments:
talan has been doing the same thing! when you figure it out... let me know!!
Oh those pictures are adorable! I remember when he was under the boy's bed...too funny! He needs to get back on a nap schedule...so you can! :)
Absolutely precious!!! :)
so frustrating for you, i know...but these photos are hilarious.
What a cutie!
This is the most frustrating thing ever!! They get "just enough" sleep to be awake the rest of the night! Cute boy though!
That age is so frustrating with the nap taking!!!! They think they're too old but trying to stick it out all day until bedtime....it can get ugly! They're so tired! I love the pix!!
That is too funny. I have so many pictures of Trevor falling asleep like that- he was anti nap, too.
Post a Comment