Tuesday, June 23, 2009

GIVEAWAY

Last June 2008 we were pretty busy!

*We went riding at the dunes with Kim, Tajia, Brooke & boys, and the Nash family.

*Uncle Ryan came home from his mission.

*Father's Day. (I didn't forget last year!)

*Camp Invention

*Rented from red box for the first time.

*Soccer party, skateboarding class, and tiny tot sports.

*Summer reading program from the library.

*Sadie drew me a picture before they went home.

*Finished digging the hole for the trampoline in the backyard.

*Duke family pictures.

And the biggest one was....

*Jen & I opened our etsy shop for Justbe.


So with today being our one year anniversary.......

We are going to have a little giveaway.
Here is how it will work.


Post a comment of what you did in June 2008.
Your name will be entered in a drawing to win a grab bag of all justbe stuff!!
You have till Saturday June 27th at 8pm.

Also check out Jen's blog too because if you post a comment on her blog you will also have a chance to win a 2nd grab bag!!

GOOD LUCK!!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

in june 08 we did lots, went swimming, talan learned to go up and down the stairs, ryan came home, had duke family pictures, tonys started playing softball on wednesday nights, tony got ejected from a t-ball game!!, the very first ryan vs trace chess game, many 51s games... and many many baseball!!!

Brad and Leslie said...

- Zoë turned 8
- Had late over party for Zoë's
birthday
- Enjoyed many a pool party
- Father's Day!
- Skateboarding class
- T-Ball party
- Dance recital
- Realized my kids are growing way
too fast when I found pics of
them when they were little
- Other than that, Brad was busy
working and the kids were either
in school or on track break!

Is life EVER going to slow down?! I sure hope not.....

chanel said...

went to vegas and found out i was going to have a BABY!! What a FUN wonderful month that was!!!! then i felt crappy, but was sooooo grateful! im really excited about this giveaway! i love your stuff- i'll make sure to link ya!

OuR LiTtLe FaM said...

Congrats! One year is a huge accomplishment and 125 sales is even better!! Your products are so adorable!
This June the biggest event for me was moving to Texas... we have been going to farmers markets and trying to unpack and play as much as we can until school starts next week!

Candace said...

we came to visit at the beginning of June & now I realize it's been a year since we've been back to visit.

Congrats on all your success with Just Be!!

Chuckie said...

Ok first let me say that I am not going to cheat by coying and pasting my comment from Jen's blog here or this one there so I think that should count as something. I think the funniest thing I can think of with you is how I was scared to talk to you at the gym because I couldn't remember your name, not sure I even knew it, or if I was even introduced to you. I just knew you from Jen and didn't want to say, I know you are Jen Rose's friend but I don't know your name. But now I know it.

jodie@eighteen25 said...

first-so glad you are back from girl's camp safe and sound. happy you were having a great time and not down with yucky morning sickness.

second- my first etsy purchase was a shirt for quincy.

congrats on your justbe success!

Emily said...

I know we celebrated our anniversary, I had a birthday and I can't remember anything else we did! Lame huh :) I love all your cute stuff and would love to enter your drawing. I hope you felt okay at girls camp, that can be a busy time. :)

Jill said...

On the last day of June 2008 we went to Ikea and ordered our new kitchen before the the looming price changes.
I have to admit, we still have some trim to finish...

Carol said...

hey, just saw you are preggers...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

can't believe it's been a year already for Justbe. love your stuff, it's so cute. as for last june, the only thing I can remember was spending a week up in Utah while my boy was at basketball camp. the rest is a big blur!

Marylin said...

June of 2008 hold on let me check my blog :) Ok I am back, well
-I had a High School Choir Reunion,
-Days in the Pool
-Date night with my girls
-My friend Carlee had her baby
and other stuff!!

Hey if you ever decide you want to spread your wings I would love to sell them for you out here in the Mountains!! :) Miss you

Jen@eighteen25 said...

that was fun to look back through the ol blog archives. june last year was a good one minus grace getting her first stitches.
lots of pictures and editing. lots of baseball games. ordered my first blog book. saw beauty and the beast at spring mtn ranch. got to put together a wedding reception for my cousin. and gas prices were through the roof!

i'm sure it will be ok with everyone if i win both grab bags! thanks! :)

Michelle said...

I had to go back and look on my blog to figure this out. Last June Dax turned 1, we started going to MyGym, we went to the circus and we had some fun at Chuck E. Cheese. Congrats on the 1 year mark:)

Gary and Michelle said...

Our last June we hung out in Pine Valley and did some camping, went swimming with friends and watched a lot of Block Buster movies for a doller(wish they still had that promo).

Love your cute giveaway!

Kimberly Church said...

In June 08 I went to lots of missionary farewells.... :)

Shaunna said...

Cool about your one year anniversary. Here's what the Sparks did:
-Went on an awesome vacation to Colorado and Moab.
-Stayed out of the rain
-Went to the Pool once
-Got our first pet--Our new bunny named Taz (or is it Darth?)
-Spent lots of Time on Camp stuff
-Made Father's Day DVD's for my friends to give to their Husbands and fathers
Cleaned the church twice

okay, so I just realized this was supposed to be about last June...Hmmmm....should I erase? No I just don't want to look back that far. I do remember that my sister was still here and we did a lot of bbq's and waterslide parties in my back yard. I did plant my garden and my beautiful pots! Pretty much the same things as last summer, just a little older and so are my kids!

Hope camp was great and that you both survived!

Steph said...

How can anyone with kids remember that far back? haha Well jake turned 8 so He got baptized, but wait that wasnt till July. and then, um lets see. He did have his birthday and we did go swimming, and of course Father's Day. I think that is about it. we have so much fun around here.
oh, I almost forgot, we had two new additions to the family. Kate and Jane. Yeah!! I guess thats why I cant remember last year. haha

Brooke said...

Went 4 wheeling with you & the Nashes & Kim & Taj, took the boys camping on Father's day, bought a new helmet & lots of funny stories about what the kids say!

Congrats Just Be!!! Great job Amber & Jen!!!!

emtdlb said...

In june 08 we were still reeling from my husband being suddenly unemployed. However, we did send both kids to camp with help from church and fund raisers. Then the kids and my husband went to Texas for a mission trip for a week, again thanks to fundraisers. I went to Women of Faith in St. Louis thanks to the generosity of a wonderful friend. The kids also spent the rest of the month in summer school (yes we are evil) at least according to our kids. Very busy time but the kids and my husband had a great time.