Monday, June 22, 2009

Camp was good. It was fun to get to know the girls a little bit better.
I loved our theme "superheroes" this year. It ended up being pretty much awesome!
But it is so nice to be home. I think I was missed just a little bit more than Brian was!
And my body was just overly exhausted. I slept so much on Saturday.
Plus I forgot it was Father's Day on sunday. I didn't tell Brian happy father's day until around 10am. Oops! I can only handle one stressful thing at a time.

I am back to life. I have to say life is easier when you are camping. When you have no schedule & have no idea what time it is. Camping is the life!!

Carson asked me today if he could play with dad's magnifying glass that is at the top of the closet. I told him no......well he called dad & asked him and Carson just got this huge smile on his face. I could just hear Brian....."Sure go ahead & burn the house down!! But don't forget to have fun!!" So I was the bad guy & the boys got their way. They pretty much had some fun with the sun, a magnifying glass, some bugs & leaves.

Well our house didn't burn down! Plus I think they DID have just a little bit of FUN!

I am back home with my boys that's for sure.

2 comments:

Jen Rose said...

How funny! Boys will be boys! I sure am glad you're back. I was needing a little reassurance and I was taking care of our etsy shop ok! Going to the post office a few times a day was super exciting though! We Rock!

Anonymous said...

that makes me laugh!! I made Trace call his dad to ask if he could dye his hair purple... Dad obviously said yes... eventhough I would have said No. Im glad you had a good time at camp!! and Im glad you are back!!