Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Conversations

With Tanner

Tanner: I almost was someone's valentine.
Me: You were? Who?
Tanner : This girl. But I told her no.


With Carson:

Carson: How come you don't stand up to go pee pee?
Me: Because girls have to sit down.
Carson: Don't you have a pee pee?
Me: Yes but it is different from boys.
Carson: Let me see.
Me: No (And then I changed the subject.)


7 comments:

Leah and Dustin said...

I think I might know some one else who might want to be Tanner's valentine!!! We've got an official crush going on over here!! SHHH don't tell anyone!! ha ha

Caitlin said...

Your conversation with Carson made us laugh out loud.

Cherine said...

Okay now you are officially out numbered because of Carson's conversation. Oh man that is so funny!

Amber said...

Girl that is just one of many. I am going to have my hands full with him alone! I am scared!

chanel said...

soooo funny!!! when there are not opposite sex siblings, "peepees" are extremely interesting. julia once asked when we were babysitting a baby boy "what's wrong with his?"

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! that is so funny! And Tanner... such a stud! Trace told me that he didnt want to be kissed by a girl until he was 35... I told him that was a perfect age!!

Heather said...

Boys I tell ya..........So funny!