Thursday, February 21, 2008

Today....

  • I dropped all the kids off to school. (Tanner, Carson & Connor)
  • Dropped Crew off at babysitter's house
  • Took a trip to the scout office. Had to buy awards for the boys & also picked up Brian & I a scout shirt. We have put this off for long enough. He is so mad!! But I think we are the only leaders without shirts.
  • Picked up Crew & then Carson & Connor.
  • Went to McDonald's drive thru for lunch. Carson was mad we didn't get to play inside.
  • Drove by the church to tell the other scout leaders that I couldn't stay to help make decorations for Blue & Gold Dinner because I needed to put Crew down for a nap. Took some stuff to do at home.
  • Got lots of work done.
  • Didn't have to pick Tanner up from school. :) He went to his friends house.
  • Teresa stopped by to visit & ate dinner with us.
  • I didn't make dinner tonight. We had leftovers & salad.
  • Did homework with Tanner. And made some decorations for scouts.
  • Picked up the house & cleaned the kitchen.
  • Went to pay the babysitter from last night.
  • Stopped at the store for a few things.
  • Came home to everyone in the bath.
  • Read blogs.
Now I am going to put Crew to bed. And I want to try & finish reading Eclipse. I only have 2 more chapters. I really want to finish. And then go to bed so my day can start bright and early at 5:40am so I can go to the gym.

13 comments:

Cherine said...

Yes... can I say MOTIVATED. 5 something AM. WOW you go Amber with your healthy work'n'out lovin self. I can't wait until I can workout. But I don't think I'll hit the gym at 5 unless those are the only times for lap swim. See you need to give me advice on how to balance multiple kids!!!

Leah and Dustin said...

Dang girl!! You got a lot done despite the fact that your so- called jerk friend didn't watch Crew for you this morning! The nerve of some people, I tell ya!

Just so you know I've felt the pangs of guilt ALL day about that! Sorry!

Jen Rose said...

I love that you always get so much stuff done. Sorry that when you call, I'm always napping.

Brooke said...

Whew! You go with your busy day! THANK you so much for always taking Connor to preschool...I love you!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sounds like a typical day of a Mother with 3 boys! Good job!

Melody said...

You're a busy woman! 5:40 is really early just to get up, let alone work out, WOW!

Michelle said...

Wow...you are busy. I can't believe you go to the gym that early in the morning...I have always wanted to do that but just can't get my butt out of bed:) I hope you get to finish the book..I couldn't put it down it was so good!!

Amber said...

I get up so early because that is the only time I can go. I can't count on a specific time that Brian will be home in the evenings.

And Leah.....It was not a big deal girl. :)

Jen@eighteen25 said...

ewww... did you get to finish the book?? it's so good.

did you have to get a babysitter for the recipe swap? now i feel really bad that i didn't get one.

Lindsay said...

Yikes Girl! Don't get up at 5:40 AM!! You sound like you just ran a marathon, who needs the gym when they have your schedule! Sleep in and take a break. You are such a great mom!

Mucho take it easy... said...

Sounds like you had a pretty fulfilling day- I would feel pretty satidfied checkin all those goods off my list--Nice!

chanel said...

Busy Lady! well done, you're putting my lazy sick butt to shame! :)

Amanda said...

Hey! If you want it...I can for sure get you the scholarship. Email me if you are still interested!!!