We went camping this weekend at Kolob with the Darrington's. The kids had a good time. All the kids except Crew. Once we got there his allergies really got bad. I brought his medicine and was able to give him his breathing treatments but it really didn't help. He was miserable and only wanted to be held. So that made it miserable for me! And then to top it off he got sunburned. I didn't even realize that he would get sunburned since we were sitting under the shade the whole day. And it was so hot during the day and so cold at night. Just not very fun for him! I really should have stayed home with him.



Water & Mud. What could be more appealing the little boys?? The boys had so much fun playing in the lake. Dustin & the girls actually got in and went swimming for awhile.

And a picture of Crew. Poor baby!
4 comments:
Oh I feel so bad for Crew! Poor guy...and being sunburned on top of that! Aren't you always making sure I'm using SPF 50? What happened? :) I'm so glad you guys had fun but so glad you're home!
That stinks! I bet you were happy to be home.
Nice try huh? I am always thinkign about how "perfect" camping will be, then realtiy hits. Poor Crew!!! That is a miserable being full of allergies and then a sunburn?!?! Life is hard!!!
So nice you guys were next to water!
How is it that it can be so flippin hot and then get so freezing cold????
Again I applaud your efforts!!
I just love your boys.
Hope Crew feels better.
Post a Comment