Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentines

We had a good day. It started with a heart attack from Kimberly. She is so fun. My kids love her. & so do I!! Tanner went to preschool with his valentines for his party and came back with lots more. (I don't remember getting that much candy for Valentines) When he came home Carson wanted to see them. Tanner decided to share some with Carson but only the ones the girls had given him. Barbie, teddybears, & princess ones. Carson didn't care, it just made him feel a part of it all. Everytime Carson would misplace them he would say, "Where are my girls?" It was the funniest thing to hear him say that. Then when Brian came home I had to explain what he was talking about. Mom brought me some sugar cookie dough. Because I was saying to her that I can never make my dough right & then my cookie don't taste as good as hers. Even though it is the same recipe. So sweet mom made me some dough. Love her too!! So after dinner the boys & I made cookies. Now I just have to frost them.--Wonder if it will turn out like mom's? Anyways just had a fun day. Didn't really do any cleaning. So today will probably be filled with cleaning, working, frosting cookies, & maybe we can go to the library or something fun.

No comments: