Friday, February 24, 2006

Tanner & Our Day

Tanner is so funny with the shows he like to watch too. He always asks to watch America's Funniest Home Videos, Phil of the Future, The Suite Life of Zach & Cody, or Dukes of Hazard (the old ones)& he loves the old school cartoons. Tom & Jerry, Pink Panther, Dastardly & Muttley, The Zoo--Do you remember those?? Some other favorites that he watches with Brian are American Chopper & Myth Busters. He was watching AFV tonight & they had videos about cats. He was cracking up! I love hearing him laugh. It makes me smile & even sometimes laugh. Well always laugh because I think his laugh is contagious.
His lip is now a scab. It looks pretty gross & yes he is a picker like his mom so he can't just leave it alone. I can only put stuff on it at night when he is sleeping.
The boys played hard today. The days have been so nice so we have been outside a lot lately. I watched Connor & Wyatt today for Brooke. They had a blast. Riding in the Jeep and playing outside in my dirt backyard. Oh well that is what makes boys happy. Thank goodness for baths!!
Well this is now 3 days in a row of Carson not taking a nap. I am seriously missing those naps. If you can't already tell. I hate the late afternoons trying to keep him awake till at least 8:00. Tonight I made it & he crashed on my bed after his bath right at 8:00!!

No comments: