Today when we left church Tanner asked if Daddy & I were married in the temple & if he was there. So I had to get out the old wedding album. If was fun to look through it with him. To remember that day. We looked so young. We were so young. And so was everyone else. Tanner just giggled when I told him that was Aunt Kimberly & Uncle Ryan & Russell. They were so little. I wonder if they remember that day. Now looking back I think of how I would have done things differently. My photographer, flowers, my hair & makeup. Anyways, I guess that is who we were.
Tanner had to give a talk in primary today. I thought for sure he wouldn't do it because he would be scared. But he did great. I think it had something to do with the microphone. It is just so cool to talk into. You know?
Guess who is taking a nap right now. Carson fell asleep after church. He much needed it. He was so cranky during sacrament meeting.
Getting ready to go to moms for dinner. It will be good to let the boys play.
No comments:
Post a Comment