Friday, February 10, 2006

Thinking

about the last few days. Candace and Sadie have been in town to visit. It has been so fun to see them. Sadie is such a big girl & how different she is from what I am used to...BOYS!
I hope everyone had fun last night at our little makeup party. Jen asked me who I thought looked the best and I said everyone. I really couldn't say one was the best. And I am so glad mom did it too. Everyone looked so pretty. Can't wait to see the pictures! I hope they all had a good time. Carson is such a funny boy. At night in his crib he sleeps with a pillow, of course is favorite blue blanket, horse, monkey, bear, elephant and then sometime whatever else is holding or playing with right before he goes to bed. Sometimes it is a flashlight, his Superman piggy bank, a book. Last night it was a big pink bouncy ball. Tanner is getting so big. He is doing so much better in school. At least compared to last year. He is starting to write his last name. It is crazy to think that he will be 5 soon! When we were at the park to other day he was talking to me & the light was shining on his face. It was so cute I could see his little freckles that I normally can't see. Only something a mom loves! He told me the other day is we don't use the eggs in our fridge then they will turn into chicks! I tried to explain to him that they won't . But he aruged with me. He seems to have it all figured out. Things that need to get done this weekend:
Wash my dirty car.
Get Brian a birthday present.(But not sure what yet.)
Get my hair cut.
Cut the boys hair. (if they will let me)
Well I guess I should start my dat.

No comments: