Thursday, February 23, 2006

Scooby doo & Carson

Carson is way into scooby doo 2 movie. He watches this movie a hundred times a day. He carries around the DVD container everywhere. Whenever we leave he has to bring it with him & even to bed with him at night. He brought it to Costco the other day & the man scanned it. I had to tell him that it was ours. I'm sure after taking a closed look he could tell because it is all torn up.
He has also been not taking naps and actually lasting all day. He used to crash around 5pm and then be up all night. It has been 2 days with no nap. I'm not too happy about it because the thought of no break. But at least there is guarantee to an early bed time!! I just keep thinking it might catch up to him.

No comments: