Monday, January 23, 2012

Random iPhone pictures



This was what we found under our couch when we were looking for the remote to the t.v. No luck finding the remote though :(



Yard sale for Ruby. It was really hard to believe all the stuff that was there. And even more overwhelming the friends and family that were so nice to help, donate, spread the word, and just be there.


Some of the boy cousins and family dinner. There were trying out Connor's lie detector. And from what I hear it really does work.



He thinks he doesn't need a nap. I am grateful for the days that he does not fight it.



We have been drinking lots of smoothies over here since I got my new blender for Christmas.

1 comment:

Jen Rose said...

I love your phone pics!! Especially of greyson sleeping!! Youre such an amazing mom!! Love them all!!