Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Christmas 2011

Christmas morning we were up at 6:00. Tanner was so excited and woke us up at 2am but was told to go back to bed!! We ended up opening all the presents before we went to church.
Church was really nice. I kind of like having Christmas on a sunday.

Tanner got a r/c car, nike 6.0, clothes and a jacket, nerf gun, and a movie.

Carson got a bike from santa. He also got clothes, basketball shoes, a movie, pillow pet, a book, and legos.





Crew got a razor scooter from santa. He also got a r/c car, clothes, toy story guys, and kung fu panda 2.

Crew got a scooter, garbage truck toy and a shirt.


After church we loaded up the van and we were gone for the rest of the day. We went to dad and mom's house. Ate lunch and had our gift exchange. We also went to the park to play kickball. I love that we do this. It is so much fun with all the kids and we always have a good time.



Then we headed over to the Santiago's. We had dinner and exchanged gifts with them. Everyone was tired. And I am not going to lie.....I was grumpy. All I wanted to do was be home in my pajamas. Good thing we had the next day to relax!

No comments: