*I love my family and friends. Everyone was so sweet to offer to help. My phone was blowing up. So many offers to help with the kids, bring dinner, bring me food, take tanner where he needed to be or just drop in at the Hospital. It really means a lot!!
*I love that Greyson cried for his "ma-hee" when it was time to go to bed. He really is a mommas boy.
*I had to crawl into Carson's bed that 1st night in the hospital. He was scared and couldn't go to sleep. Thank goodness for iPhones and white noise app!
*Laptops are nice too:)
*I can't sleep in hospitals. Not fun at all!!
*Carson is a brave boy and has a high pain tolerance. He will now have a story to tell. Oh and a cool scar too!!
*I know Carson has felt loved! And it all has to do with his family and friends. And I all I can say is "thank YOU".
No comments:
Post a Comment