Friday, January 27, 2012

Carson came home from school on Wednesday and said his stomach hurt. He ended up throwing up and I just thought he had the flu. Thursday he stayed home from school with a fever. He stopped throwing up and he was eating and drinking. Then he woke up today saying that his stomach still hurt. I finally asked him where and he pointed to his lower stomach on the right side. I made a couple phone calls and then decided to take him and get it all checked out. Well sure enough. He is having an appendectomy in the morning. He has been a trooper. He really doesn't want to be here though. And he felt better knowing that mom was going to be staying the night too. All I know is that we are really lucky cause we have the best family and friends EVER!! That's the truth!

2 comments:

chanel said...

so sad and SCARY! hope all goes well.

loved all your updates!! and your 2012 list is perfect- INSPIRING!

Britta said...

Poor Carson. Hope everything goes well.
It is nice to have family and friends close by!