Saturday, February 19, 2011

Greyson is happiest when both dad and mom are home.
He will be so good in the morning. He will play by himself and be happy.
Once Brian leaves he will come to me and cry .
He will want to be held. He will follow me around holding onto my legs until he gets his way.
And this will be my cranky boy A L L D A Y L O N G!!!!
It gets old really fast.
I loose my patience a lot of times.
I get frustrated because I can't get anything done.
I am behind on everything in my life. laundry. work. housework. blogging.
You get the idea?
I feel like I am a crazy lady!!

We all can't wait for daddy to get home.
Well I think I want him home the most.




Then when daddy comes home. This is what I see again.
He is happy and all smiles.

3 comments:

Jen and Amber said...

Look at that sweet face! I'm sorry you feel behind! Let me come help. :)

Jen Rose said...

Oopsie!

Jen Reil said...

I know exactly how you feel! My days are much better when my husband is home, but he's gone for work and his commute for 11 hours each day- ugh. Hang in there, you are fabulous!