Friday, February 04, 2011

Grandma's 90th birthday party

We celebrated Grandma's birthday on Sunday.
She turned 90!
We ate mexican food for dinner. (her favorite)
We sang happy birthday and the kids helped blow out candles (their favorite)

All her grandkids and great grandkids wrote her a letter or drew her a picture.
Then Dylan made a book for her.
It was really nice. And I think she really likes it.
All the great grandkids wanted to show her their picture.
Then they all sang some primary songs for her.
It was a fun night!



I am so thankful for my Grandma. She is such a great person and a great example to me. I have so many great memories & I am thankful that my kids will have memories of her too.


1 comment:

chanel said...

love all your updates- especially the "this isn't for long" one...greyson is such a cutie!! you're so good at being in the moment and loving them!
glad your grandma's bday was a good one.