(photo taken by Heather)
* He loves me! He will watch me and try to get my attention.
* He still loves his baths. He gets so excited when we undress him.
* His new thing is to cry when momma isn't holding him. Then when he gets what he wants he is one happy boy.
* He graduated out of his bouncy chair. He got too heavy.
* We got the highchair down cause he is now eating baby food. I forgot what a mess that is. Especailly when they are first learning how to eat with a spoon.
* He sucks his thumb.
* He is the best sleeper out of all my babies. He sleeps all night.
* He is ticklish.
* I can't get over how much this baby loves me. He really does.
-2.jpg)
6 comments:
he is so stinkin' cute. i think we need to have another craft boutique so i can see him again. i couldn't help but smile when he was around.
It is crazy how much he loves you! He just stares FOREVER at you! I love that boy!
I love him and his rolls :)
I want to squeeze that little man!
Abigail sucks her thumb too and she slept through the night really young. My mom says though an annoying habit, they do make the best babies.
I can't believe how big he is. Such a doll!
you make me smile!
Post a Comment