Greyson is such a happy boy these days.
As if you didn't notice....he is being well fed over here.
So who wouldn't be happy?
He is 3 months already and is starting to be a really fun baby.
He will smile and talk to the boys.
They just love that.
When he is eating he will just smile and milk will run out of his mouth.
We put him in front of the mirror to see himself and he couldn't stop talking and smiling.
He still likes to be held. But will play under his toys for awhile.
He will watch us as we walk by and will get really excited
and kick his legs when we are going to pick him up.
The other day Crew told me that Greyson had a baby in his tummy.
I told him that he didn't have a baby in his tummy.
Then Crew said (while shaking Greyson's tummy) ...."well he's a fat boy"
And I just had to agree.
Now that is another nickname that Crew has given Greyson.
I just like to call him my happy boy!

6 comments:
ha ha ha! that picture of him! love it.
He is a cute chunk! Baby's look the best that way!!!
What a cutie pie! I LOVE happy, chunky babies! I finally got around to doing my Monster Jam post today.....I know. Way late.
THAT baby is so cute, Amber.
ahhhh, so cute! funny funny stuff.
wow amber you have been busy!!! i love your little Greyson. he is adorable. how are you these days??
Post a Comment