Brian left to go fishing with Tanner and Carson.
He said that it was going to be too cold for Crew.
He said that he can you next year.
For weeks I was so sad for Crew. I kept thinking what I was going to tell him.
I pictured him crying and packing a bag to go with daddy.
Well it all worked out.
Brian left Friday afternoon while Crew was playing at Candace's house.
After I picked him up we went straight over to a friend's house.
We didn't get home till 9:30 that night. And he fell asleep in the car.
Saturday morning he asked if Tann was in his bed.
Then while I was getting him breakfast he asked me if we were going camping.
I told him no. I said that we could go next time. And I told him it was too cold.
He was ok with going next time. But he did tell me that it was not too cold.
We just need a jacket and a hat.
Then later on while driving he asked me "where is Cars?"
I told him he went out of town with daddy.
He got all excited and said "me too?"
I told him that we will go next time.
And he was ok with that.
Breaking the news to him was not as bad as I thought.
Or maybe he really knew all along!
He has been my little buddy these last couple days.
It has been kinda nice.


3 comments:
What a cute little boy you have. So sweet!
oh he is so cute! I love that boy! It was fun shopping with him too! Until he was at his limit! :) So glad it all worked out! I was getting a little nervous for you having to tell him.
He is such a doll! He seems so grown up since the last time I was in town. Well, it has been a while, but they grow so fast. I bet it was nice to have only two.
Post a Comment