Monday, April 26, 2010

We had a weekend full of birthdays!
It all started on Friday night.  Claire had her 3rd birthday.
The boys had a lot of fun playing outside with their cousins and of course loved the bubbles!
They loved telling me about her excitement while she was opening her gift. (so sad I missed the best part.) She was just so happy & cute. 

Saturday we went to Kade's party.
Heather really did an awseome job with everything.
Now my boys cannot stop talking about the rockets.
They could have stayed there all day launching off those things.

Sunday we had a nice family dinner for Eric to celebrate his 27th birthday.
Then the door bell rang.   It was.........


Charlie the clown!!! The same clown that Eric had at his 6th birthday party.
It was a suprise to Eric, Jean and all the kids.
He came in on stilts.
Did some juggling.  Even with fire!!

He did some plate spinning. And even got Nana in on some of the fun.

Had some funny hats for everyone.
Then made some funny hats with balloons.
All I can say is that all these boys.  Yes!  Even Eric!!! Loved the whole hour or entertainment. It was a blast.

We had a fun weekend celebrating with everyone!

1 comment:

Cherine said...

Charlie takes me down memory lane. Looking at those pictures of him I can still remember his British accent from when I was 8. That must of been crazy for Eric. So glad you captured those moments. Those pictures made my day. Thank you!