Time flys!
We have been busy around here. And I haven't even picked up my camera. What is my problem?
I am not ready for Christmas. We need to put up our decorations. Hopefully this weekend. I did do a little shopping on black friday and got a few gifts. I feel a little better that I have at least started. Normally by this time I am just finishing up.....not just starting.
I did order my christmas cards. Things are slowly getting checked off my list.
We have 7 more weeks left till we have a newborn around here. I am getting kinda nervous. Just hard to imagine starting all over again. The boys are really excited and Crew is always talking about the baby. Hopefully everything will go smoothly.
And if my blood pressure keeps acting up (like it has been the last few weeks) then we might have him a couple weeks earlier. We'll have to see? But I am hoping that it will stay under control. Too much to do before then!
3 comments:
How about this. Your blood pressure calms down, you get all ready, and have him early anyway!!!
Thanks for updating!!!!
You better take your moms advice and put your feet up everyday! You need to get that blood pressure under control! I can't wait for this delivery! And, I'm behind too...I'm only ahead on christmas decorations. Let's go shopping!
Jen's right - putting your feet up is key! Trust me - my kids should have been named 'Hypertension' and 'Out-of-control BP'!!!
Post a Comment