Friday, December 18, 2009

Can Santa come already?

We went to see Santa last night at Bass Pro Shops. Isn't he the cutest? Well Crew didn't think so. He couldn't stop talking about him on the drive out there...but when it was time to sit on his lap he was not going for it. But he did give him a high 5 and tell him what he wanted. And Santa gave him a candy cane. Then all the way home he talked about him too! Now every night when we are getting ready for bed he asks if Santa is coming? He doesn't understand when I tell him how many days we have to wait.

We are all ready at our house. All the decorations are out and there are even presents under the tree.

Can Santa come already??

3 comments:

Jill said...

Hey! What about us procrastinators? I would be doomed ;)
Stay away, Santa!!!

Cherine said...

We are ready for Santa too. I can't wait! Crew is a funny little guy!

chanel said...

i swear EWVERYONE goes to that santa- he's AWESOME!!!! kids are funny. crew is especially.

hey when are you due???